Welcome to the 2nd Annual Springfest Artisan Fair!
The NYA Area Chamber of Commerce , City of Norwood Young America (NYA) and NYA Economic Development Commission are calling all artists, painters, designers, authors, potters, quilters, craft brewers, local farmers, musicians, etc. to display their talents and wares in our charming Historic Downtown Norwood.
Historic Downtown Norwood, Elm Street, Norwood Young America, MN 55368
MAX OR MIN NUMBER OF ATTENDEES/TICKETS?
Maximum of 80 Exhibitors
Saturday, May 15, 2021
Art Fair is from 9am – 3pm
Set up time is 7am – 8:30am
May 1, 2021
- You must furnish tables, chairs, canopy (10×10 or 12×12), equipment, etc. for your exhibit area. Weights are recommended for your tent. No electricity is available.
- Each exhibit area is 12’ x 12’ & is located on pavement.
- Merchandise must meet at least one of following criteria: Hand-made or Home-grown.
- Springfest is a non-juror event.
- Set-up time is 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. You may park directly at your space for unloading ONLY.
- Each exhibitor will be assigned a booth number (marked day of event), a map for setup and where to park after setup.
- Exhibitors are responsible for maintaining attendance in their booth space the entire event.
- NYA Chamber Of Commerce is not responsible for security of merchandise during or after event.
- No early departures.
Entry Fee: $50.00 per space – $90 for a double space – NO REFUNDS **Rain or Shine! **
Julie Wigfield, Executive Director – NYA Area Chamber of Commerce
LINKS TO ADDITIONAL INFO
2021 Art Vendor Registration Form